Enter your keyword

OUR PRODUCTS

We sell a variety of produce and products both direct to the consumer and also wholesale to local businesses and distributors.

Principally our product lines are: extra virgin 'fruttato medio' olive oil made from our 700 trees located in Sulmona, Bugnara and Pettorano sul Gizio. 70% of our trees are 'rustica' and the other 30% are 'gentile' - two variations that are indigenous to the Abruzzo region.

Our range of pulses includes chick peas, borlotti beans and a type of lentil similar to that grown in nearby Santo Stefano di Sessanio.

No local farm in this area could be without a crop of world-famous 'Sulmona Red Garlic'. We sell single bulbs of garlic, small bags, longer braids plus various products made from the tender 'zolle' garlic shoots.

We grow a variety of grains to make flour including solina, barley, durum and corn for polenta.

We both bottle and make jam from our fig and apricot trees. We cultivate different types of tomatoes - always from our own seeds - both fresh and for making sauce, plus aubergines, courgettes and peppers. ...oh and we've been making our own wine for over 30 years. Cheers!
In theory there is no limit to what we can produce but we prefer to concentrate our efforts on quality rather than quantity.

Azienda Agricola Pierluigi Rosso
Azienda Agricola Pierluigi Rosso
Azienda Agricola Pierluigi Rosso